You don't need an attorney to start and run a business -- most of the legal work involved simply requires reliable information and the right documents. With Quicken Legal Business Pro 2009, you'll get everything you need to get the job done.
Completely updated to reflect the latest laws and regulations of your state, Quicken Legal Business Pro provides:
- over 140 contracts, forms and worksheets
- five completely searchable Nolo business bestsellers
- comprehensive "How to" checklists that help you through complex tasks
- free downloadable legal updates throughout 2010
- a free, downloadable edition of Nolo's business book, Negotiate the Best Lease for Your Business (available after registration)
Quicken Legal Business Pro brings these five Nolo bestsellers together in one easy-to-use software package:
- Legal Guide for Starting & Running a Small Business: Details
- Tax Savvy for Small Business: Details
- The Manager's Legal Handbook: Details
- How to Write a Business Plan: Details
- Marketing Without Advertising: Details
With over 140 legal forms, you'll have access to the documents you need, when you need them. You can also take notes, create bookmarks and read real-world examples of situations you're likely to face.
Need more details? Quicken Legal Business Pro helps you:
Plan for Success
Select the best structure for your business, draft business contracts, get required documents and minimize the chances of legal disputes.
Get the Forms You Need
Choose from over 140 essential documents, contracts, letters, worksheets and more. Many of them are interactive -- just take a step-by-step interview, print the results and you're done!
Become Tax Savvy
Identify deductions allowed by the IRS, write off long-term business assets and minimize the chance of an audit.
Build Your Team
Hire workers, develop sensible personnel policies, minimize the chance of employee lawsuits and legally terminate workers when necessary.
Create a Solid Business Plan
Figure out if your business idea will make money and find potential sources of financing. Prepare cash flow and profit & loss forecasts. Determine your assets, liabilities and net worth. Get backers to invest in your business.
Get the Word Out
Implement efficient and inexpensive marketing plans. Price products for success, market online, and attract customers and clients.