The story begins in the early days of Earth when a fragile balance of peaceexists between all ancient races. The introduction of humans into this utopianworld marks the beginning of a violent and bloody times. In its quest to expandand destroy, this new race lays waste to the ruling Elfin court. From therubble, two factions emerge: the vengeful Cult of Storms and the peace-lovingKeepers.
The wise ones have seen an omen of doom in the night sky. The age of peace hasofficially been bludgeoned to death. The Elfin court lies in ruin, the twofactions have emerged. Battle flags have been raised, and silence has envelopedthe land. This is the calm before the storm. You cannot choose to avoid theapocalyptic battle that looms on the horizon.
The races are aligning. The armies are gathering. The Apocalypse is approaching.Peace is curled up in the fetal position, whimpering.
- Choice of automatic (fast combat) or turn-based tactical combat
- Conjure over 100 spells spread over seven spheres of magic
- Battle your way through h vast open areas, breach the outer wall in city siegesand explore dark dungeons
- Make critical decisions involving siege units, heroes, captured towns, magicspells, immunity and stealth
- Explore the realm with the aid of a highly sophisticated map editor and huge,detailed maps including subterranean areas, terrain interaction and dozens ofspecial locations
- Forge strategic alliances with compatible races to leverage each race's uniqueskills and abilities
- Over 100 different fighting units and more than 50 unique heroes that grow inexperience and power
- Cast of thousands includes 12 playable races including Humans, Elves,Frostlings, Orcs, Dwarves, and the Undead