Price Expires In:
Customer IP: 126.96.36.199
Professor Teaches, the leading brand of training, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for Windows Vista. Build your skills with 7 tutorials and learn everything you‘ll need, from beginning to advanced topics. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises that build skills quickly and effectively.
Windows Vista offers a new user interface, enhanced security and privacy, advanced search capabilities, and more. It seamlessly connects you to the applications, information, people, and devices in your life - at home, at work, and on the go. Now, you can build your skills and improve your productivity at work, keep in touch with friends and family, and make your computer more entertaining.
7 Separate Courses! Over 300 Lessons!
- Windows Vista Ultimate training tutorial
- Windows Vista Home Premium training tutorial
- Windows Vista Home Basic training tutorial
- Windows Vista Business training tutorial
Includes Bonus Training:
- Internet Explorer training tutorial
- Windows XP Home Edition training tutorial
- Windows XP Professional training tutorial
- Windows Vista Basics training
- Using the Desktop
- Working with Files and Folders
- Working with the Internet and E-Mail
- Maintaining Computer Security
- Interacting with Other Computers
- Personalizing Windows Vista
- Managing Your Computer
- Exploring Print and Media Features
Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training!
Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to Windows Vista is fast and easy. More than just videos, you‘ll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included.
No Other Training is More Complete!
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 5 to 10 Hours of Training per Course
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- Realistic Simulation of Software
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Learn Microsoft Windows Vista!
Learn from each of the seven courses or just the ones you need! Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings and accurate simulations to help you apply your new knowledge directly to daily tasks and the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life.
Increase Your Productivity at Work, Home or School!
Windows Vista offers a new user interface, enhanced security and privacy, advanced search capabilities, and more. It seamlessly connects you to the applications, information, people, and devices in your life - at home, at work, and on the go. Now, you can build your skills and improve your productivity at work, keep in touch with friends and family, and make your computer more entertaining. Learn how quickly and easily!
Includes Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Topics
Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives - easily available from the main menu.
- Learning objectives guide you to success
- Colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested
- Professional voice narration assists retention
The Most Interactive Training Available
Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software.
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy
Complete & Comprehensive Content
Introductions, summaries and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning. All 7 courses use the same design and education methods to ensure consistent quality throughout.
- Discover a New Way to Interact with Your PC
Windows Vista offers a breakthrough user experience that helps you organize, view, and search in powerful new ways. New Explorers, Instant Search, a radical, new Aero graphical experience, and Flip 3D are all designed to simplify the way you work.
- Discover New Ways to Enjoy Digital Entertainment
With the new Media Center and Media Player, you‘ll find new ways to enjoy your favorite digital entertainment - TV, movies, music, photos, and more.
- Take Advantage of New Ways to Search & Organize Files
Find anything on your PC quickly with powerful, integrated search features. Never browse folders again. Discover new ways to stack documents, embed with keyword tags, and use enhanced column headers.
- Find Out How to Add the Latest Sidebars & Gadgets
Learn to use and personalize a huge variety of new gadgets that can deliver weather, news, maps, radio, games, photos, and more - right to your desktop.
- Learn Ways to Protect Your PC & Maintain Privacy
Now, you can easily protect your computer from viruses, worms, spyware, and undesired software and create a safer, more private online experience for you and your family.
- Understand Networking, Sharing & Collaboration
Learn how to establish a network in your home or office to collaborate on documents, share printers, photos, music, and devices - even meet with friends and family online.
- Find out How to Personalize Your PC
Build your skills using the Control Panel and take control of your computer‘s look and feel, add and remove programs, and manage your PC‘s settings.
- Automate Your Back-Ups & Never Lose Information Again
Learn new features that make creating back-ups easier. Automate your backups and restore your PC to a previous state without losing any files.
Plus, a separate section helps you learn the differences between XP and Vista to make your transition easy!
- Compare start menus and explorers
- Easily transfer data from XP to Vista
- Learn start up and shut down differences
- New ways to backup and restore data
- View the Vista Aero Graphical experience
- Improved way to search and organize files
Includes Just-in-Time Training
Get quick assistance with Professor Answers. Find answers to your questions faster and easier than Microsoft Office Help. Powerful Search and Browse features are just one click away to help you locate the specific topic training you need, right when you need it. Then, it provides mini-training sessions to give you the knowledge and experience you need immediately.
| System Requirements |
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Pentium PC or higher processor
- 16 MB of RAM available
- 200 MB Hard Drive space
- 2X CD-ROM drive
- 1024 X 768, 16-bit color display
- Sound Card
- Speakers or headphones
|Professor Teaches Windows Vista
Outlet Price: $7.95